Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DKiG at the E-Stand ... opinions

hello
    not much experienced on these ones early types. I like what I see but would like to read other experienced opinions. thanks.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=953205

Original example with the correct type of case. No worries!

Dietrich
    B&D PUBLISHING
    Premium Books from Collectors for Collectors

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

I´ll agree, good original cross
        I post two pictures of the cross in this thread for future reference

Andy
        Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

I would add : nice photos

Comment

Its a beautiful cross in a great case. I have purchased items from this seller before and he can be trusted. You cant go wrong with this award. Nice enamel as well.
              Operation Cobra Normandy 44

In order to maintain peace we must prepare for war.

Comment

well ....

Andrea90 (ANDREA PASSIRANI) from Verona, Italy. He sold me this cross (may 11th 2018) for eur4300. I got it may 29th. I had an issue with the case. It was original but not expected condition. I let him know next morning (may 30th). E-stand rules let 7 days to return any ítem without questions. On may 31th I sent it back for refund. He got the cross and case 5 days after (june 5th). Then he told me that need a month to send refund. I guess he spent the money immediately he got it and didn't wait for my feedback.
                Late june he sent back eur2000. He was not able to sell the cross again. He told me that summer was a bad time to sell and be refunded early fall. Only got excuses. delay after delay. Then, about 15 days ago, he became missing. No replies using e-mail, whatsapp, phone ….. nothing.

DON'T TRUST HIM. DOES NOT KEEP HIS WORD. HE'S A LIAR, A THIEF.

Comment

Sounds like you should probably contact the police at this stage.

Comment

It seems that this seller has started selling again at e-stand after long time hidden .... http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru....php?t=1002426

I denounced it to the administrator but seems he can do nothing. it's his word against mine. now, he says to the administrator (to void being access removed) that I sent back just the case and kept the cross. he keeps lying.

It has no sense to be refunded for eur2000 for the case (they are much cheaper than that) and keep/buy this cross in perfect condition for eur2300 (they are much expensive than that).

BEWARE OF HIM.
                    Last edited by pep; 05-02-2019, 02:11 PM.

Comment

I just sent this message to andrea and, as usual, just got silence from him.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Wow, a seller to avoid!

Got to eat his cake and save it too.

Pure fraud.

Comment

just make a City visit in Northern Italy, or contact local police.

Comment

If I'll see him tomorrow at the militaria fair in Milan I will remember him what he owes you.

My books:

- THE WEHRPAß & SOLDBUCH OF THE WH
                            - THE SS TK RING
                            - THE ITALIAN-GERMAN MEDAL
                            - THE ANTI PARTISAN BADGE
                            - THE AWARDS OF THE LW

and more!

sigpic

Comment

thanks Antonio ... anyway, I'm in contact with carabinieri.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 6 users online. 0 members and 6 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X