Emedals - Medalbook

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Decent Replica/Reproduction Knights Cross?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decent Replica/Reproduction Knights Cross?

Hi

First of all I apologise if this is the rong forum for this.

I am looking for a decent looking KC with about a budget of up to £150/€170/$200. I am not necessarily looking to spend up to that amount and in fact the cheaper the better. I don't think I will ever be able to afford a real one and looking online at some replia KC's some are terrible and some seem not too bad.

Does anyone have any recommendations. It's only to keep for myself and not to display.

Thank you.

I would rather invest 150GBP for minty period EK2. Just my humble opinion

Comment

EK II worn as RK

There are EK II´s who are worn as a Knights Cross.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=590438

Here is mine as an example. But this not to prove, only the way I found it and the signs of wear, makes me believe it has been used as a Knight Cross.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Green; 05-11-2018, 04:06 PM.

Comment

also the option!

Comment

If you are going for a copy RK. Rather than a converted ek2. I would go for a souval cross. They can still be found at reasonable prices. And their value does increase over time.

Comment

I this a Decent Replica/Reproduction of the Knights Cross?

Today I bought this Postwar Souval KC L/58 800 and now I am curious if these crosses are collectible and have some value?

KC Postwar Souval L 58 800 (1).jpg

KC Postwar Souval L 58 800 (2).jpg

Comment

Very nice Souval KC. And yes, they are collectible. More and more in recent years
              WWW.EDELWEISS-ANTIQUES.COM

Specialized in Uniforms, Mountain Troops and Heeresbergfuhrer

Comment

Nice early postwar Souval RK with no frame flaws. Very nice cross

Regards,
                Alex

Comment

Just what I'm looking for. Congrats. Very nice with no damage.

Comment

It is a nice piece and for sure worth to be collected.

Matt

Comment

Thanks guys

If someone also can tell me what these are worth these days (by PM), I would be pleased!

Comment

Hi green,

I would say somewhat between 250 and 300 Euros, depends all if you find the one who is looking for such a piece.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by August von Mackensen View Post
                          Hi green,

I would say somewhat between 250 and 300 Euros, depends all if you find the one who is looking for such a piece.

Matt
                          It was for me not possible to find anything about the value of these early marked
                          postwar Postwar Souval KC L/58 800, so this helps me a lot.....thank you!

Also it´s nice to know...... if I did not payed to much or I did well

Comment

I’d concur with Matt on current values, I must admit only last year a couple came up on the Bazaar. One of which I purchased for 140 Euro, but sold January to fund another purchase. You can still find the odd one at bargain prices, but it seems they are getting harder to find!

Comment

This dealer occasionally lists post war RKs. The one with Oaks and Swords is overpriced IMO.

http://falcomilitaria.com/shop.php

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X