X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RK prelim doc for opinion

Any thoughts on this? From a good source but not my area
    Attached Files

no expert on these. but i dont really like it... where is it from ?

Comment

Originally posted by WRanG View Post
      no expert on these. but i dont really like it... where is it from ?
      Why does it matter where it's from? It's either original or it isn't. I would be curious to learn what you don't like about it.

Regards,
      John

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
        Any thoughts on this? From a good source but not my area
        Hi Harry,

I like it. A nice original example.

Regards,
        John

Comment

Hello

At first glance, the overall pic seems good

The signature is consistent with von Brauchitsch's one

The stamp is the main point to highlight: this is not the one usually encountered.
          However, I have already seen it only one time on another VB signed at mid May 1941.

For me, the document is fine and the rare rubber stamp makes it quite interesting.

Denis

Comment

As stated, i am by no means an expert on those documents, it just seems quite different from the ones i have seen. one difference would be the cross on the top of the document, the ones i saw was designed different, also the stamp confused me, but i see Denis had a answer to that...

With regards to where it is from, i was just interested in seeing other photos if any was available, to learn more
            Originally posted by InfanterieSammler View Post
            Why does it matter where it's from? It's either original or it isn't. I would be curious to learn what you don't like about it.

Regards,
            John

Comment

Originally posted by Denis View Post
              The stamp is the main point to highlight: this is not the one usually encountered.
              However, I have already seen it only one time on another VB signed at mid May 1941.
              Hi Denis,

Spot on!

I've got one in my files from 18 Mai 1941, however the other style is certainly more commonly encountered.

Regards,
              John

Comment

Originally posted by WRanG View Post
                As stated, i am by no means an expert on those documents, it just seems quite different from the ones i have seen. one difference would be the cross on the top of the document, the ones i saw was designed different, also the stamp confused me, but i see Denis had a answer to that...

With regards to where it is from, i was just interested in seeing other photos if any was available, to learn more
                Thanks for explaining.

The base document (paper) is less an issue, as these can be easily copied and there were slight variations. More important is the signature, stamp, and overall format. These are all 100% correct with this document.

I understand the question re: the source, however, it has no bearing on the originality of the document. Some of the worst dealers on the planet have original material. Some of the best, most-respected dealers have the occasional fake which slips by. The only thing that truly matters is the item. It should stand on it's own as original or not.

Best,
                John

Comment

for my eyes, i hope i am wrong:
                  the seal, the typing letters, the signature are not good,
                  the signature itself is original, but why it looks very strange on the document.
                  please post the big foto to us.

Comment

Originally posted by PanzerElite View Post
                    ... the signature are not good,
                    the signature itself is original...
                    Huh?

Comment

Originally posted by InfanterieSammler View Post
                      Huh?
                      i mean the signature is original, but it looks like moved from other document onto the document, how to do it i don't know.

the seal for my eyes is very tough, i really don't like, and the typing letters.

please check it again if you have big scan, we can confirm if you have big scan.

Comment

Better pictures neccessary

Comment

Thanks for the opinions guys. No further pics yet, but there is 1 more doc in the group.....GWB and RK awarded for action on same day!
                          Attached Files

Comment

The wound badge was given when his left leg was amputated .
                            Originally posted by Harry View Post
                            Thanks for the opinions guys. No further pics yet, but there is 1 more doc in the group.....GWB and RK awarded for action on same day!

Comment

Originally posted by PanzerElite View Post
                              i mean the signature is original, but it looks like moved from other document onto the document, how to do it i don't know.

the seal for my eyes is very tough, i really don't like, and the typing letters.
                              Understood - thank you for clarifying.

I'm not sure what else I can say. I believe the document is 100% original with an original von Brauchitsch signature and the lesser-encountered "Heeres-Personalabteilung" stamp. Attached is another original example for comparison.

Regards,
                              John
                              Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 7 users online. 0 members and 7 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X