• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EK1 marked 1

Thank you for your opinion!

IMO it is um "65".

Comment

Cross should be from vet family, part of the big RK+dkig grouping..
      He died 1961.. Few cheap medals missing, otherwise even complete with documents.

Any reason to mark the pin with a number if I still believe its period?

Comment

Also looks a bit like the swaz has been toyed with, or reworked. I think the mark on the back of pin isn't a "1", but something like a vise mark or some such. There's other striations on the pin. Overall, unless there's some solid provenance and/or a low price, I'd honestly pass on this.

best
        H
        Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
        ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Interesting piece ,because this the swastika not totally original condition it
          possible maybe trying removed it???

Here is my such type ( unmarked K&Q with 1 type core)

/ exist unmarked & marked types/
          Attached Files

Comment

Lovely cross from your collection sanya13. I have an unmarked one too, only vaulted. I'm very pleased to now have a marked one sitting beside it. The pin seems to be 65, but as Hank says, beaten up. The fit of the two frames together doesn't seem to be up to K&Q standards. The bottom flanges of the 9 o'clock arms front and rear don't appear to match up. I'm with Hank, I'd let it be and go for a nicer one without questions.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X