Junker RK for Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Junker RK for Review

Saw this RK at a show over the weekend and want to get some input on its originality or lack thereof.
    Thanks, Doug
    Attached Files

Pic...
    Attached Files

Comment

S&l

Not a Junker. Looks to be a Micro 800 marked S&L.

Comment

Originally posted by ekhunter View Post
        Not a Junker. Looks to be a Micro 800 marked S&L.
        S&L crosses don’t have that inner corner cross-hatching.

Looks like a good Juncker from these photos.
        sigpic

Comment

It’s fake for me the core dates do not match Juncker but the frame appears to be cast or copied from a Juncker cross. It doesn’t look like a micro 800 S&L from the details either

Comment

Sorry for the initial photos not being better. Went back to the show and made some that I hope are more helpful.
            Attached Files

Comment

More....
              Attached Files

Comment

From those better pics it looks like a genuine Juncker cross, I’m not familiar with that small 800 mark though

Comment

Thanks Patrick. I really appreciate you looking it over. I think the 800 may just be marked rather low???

Comment

Juncker

Maybe I should of clarified my comment. As it’s not a “Junker” as claimed, or maybe it is. I said it appears to be a S&L micro 800, what I should of said was it’s trying to appear as a micro 800 as Juncker did not mark their RK’s with a micro 800 stamp. Maybe it was added to the frame by someone after the fact, but it could be one of the “high end” fakes. Not sure on this one but the micro 800 stamp is wrong on a Juncker.

Comment

Juncker

Maybe I should of clarified my comment. As it’s not a “Junker” as claimed, or maybe it is. I said it appears to be a S&L micro 800, what I should of said was it’s trying to appear as a micro 800 as Juncker did not mark their RK’s with a micro 800 stamp. Maybe it was added to the frame by someone after the fact, but it could be one of the “high end” fakes. I don’t know these new fakes that well. Not sure on this one but the micro 800 stamp is wrong on a Juncker, and it does appear micro to me. I would be curious to hear others opinions.

Comment

Juncker

Just curious, would you remember if it of three piece construction and was the core magnetic?

Comment

By the dent in the frame the 800 looks to be an afterthought.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony T-S View Post
                            By the dent in the frame the 800 looks to be an afterthought.
                            Not sure what this comment means???

Comment

Three piece construction with a non-magnetic core.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X