My new EKI by L/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new EKI by L/11

I want to thank you guys again for all the help with my "cross" postings a couple of weeks back. I was able to keep the good and return the bad without any problems, except postage. Thanks.

I've read on this forum many times where cleaning the crosses is discouraged, but I violated that principal with my L/11. It appeared to have some sticky substance (probably syrup) spilled on it, and I just had to try to remove it. I took a damp cotton swab and just wiped over the badge very gently, and I thought the appearance was greatly improved. I hope I didn't err.

Harvey
    Attached Files

Reverse
    Attached Files

Comment

L/11
      Attached Files

Comment

Normally I'm against any kind of cleaning, but in this case (syrup?! ) I think you did well. That's a great looking EK! (And I notice that it has the die flaw on the "tail" of the first "9.")
        George

Comment

Well done Harvey, it looks great! I believe that if one takes great care, you can clean your medals/badges when a unforseen event such as yours takes place.

Enjoy your EK,
          Mike

Comment

Last edited by Jim Baker; 04-22-2005, 09:55 PM.

Comment

great cross harvey... you just gotta love the veining in that paint, for me... that's tops yeah, i know i'm weird

Comment

It looks nice

Cheers.
                Peter

Comment

That's a beauty, Harvey!.....And like John, I like to see that little bit of veining on the center!

Ken

Comment

Thanks guys for the compliments and especially for your previous comments back when I was looking to purchase it. You are most helpful.

Harvey

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X