EdelweissAntique

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit schwertern, marked L15, Orth, Wartime or postwar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit schwertern, marked L15, Orth, Wartime or postwar?

Hello gents, what are your opinions about this cross? Is it genuine wartime piece, or is it made postwar?

Best regards,
    Franko

Last edited by Franjo Vuk; 03-10-2018, 09:04 PM.

Comment

As I wrote on WRF.
      This cross is made with the same tools that Orth used during the war, some believe it's war time and mistyped marked L15 instead of 15 and some believe they are assembled after the war with leftovers parts.

Best Regards
      Martin

Comment

I just have red several threads about this KVK1 L15 here on the WAF and its obvious that this cross is genuine wartime piece made by Friedrich Orth. Dietrich has pointed out that in all that threads about this cross which I have found here. So this have nothing to do with someones belief I would say. It seems that its the fact that this KVK1 is just wrongly marked L15 instead 15, but besides that it is original example.

Best regards,

Franko
        Last edited by Franjo Vuk; 03-11-2018, 06:44 AM.

Comment

Although I have found the answer in some older threads here, as well as on some other forums, I just want to be absolutely sure. Is there any other opinion about this KVK1? I am absolutrly certain regarding authenticity of this piece, but again I would be happy to get some more confirmation.

Best regards,
          Franko

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X