Orange Ribbon EKII and MedBar Unknown EKII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orange Ribbon EKII and MedBar Unknown EKII

Here's the very first Reich award I picked up in Hamburg in 1967 or '8. In spite of the fact that I'm told this is impossible to remember, it was indeed my first and took place in an antique shop in the back room of a small shop. He had helmets swords daggers, etc. But I didn't know anything from anything else, so I chose this for some reason... I carried it proudly from visit to visit of relatives to show them my prize. Every relative thought it was cool in spite of the bad feelings towards the Reich. After all, many of them were forced to fight, serve and die.

Anyone know what this one is? Some of you guys are amazing at how you recognize the EKII's. I had always thought the orange was a fade...
    Attached Files

Here's the unknown EKII off the e-stand. Actually the whole bar first. This bar is truly beautiful.
    Attached Files

Comment

And the closeup of the EKII. Help anyone, I really think it's cool to know the maker.
      Attached Files

Comment

That is a good bar. I can't help you with the makers, but I do have a question for you.. What's the last cross in that medallbar?
        Antti

Comment

It's the Rumanian Military Bravery Cross.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian S
            That is a very nice bar, Brian . I have never seen the Rumanian MBC before on a medal bar.

Thanks for posting

best,
            Gerd
            Last edited by Gerd Becker; 03-21-2005, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Thanks Gerd.
              Last edited by Brian S; 03-21-2005, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian S
                Thanks.
                Antti

Comment

Gentlemen, let's turn off the sarcasm faucets and leave personalities out of this and future discussions, yes?
                  I'll look at my EK 2s and try to get back with an idea as to the makers later today.
                  George

Comment

Hi Brian.
                    I wouldn't mind having that bar...it's a beauty!

Chet
                    Zinc stinks!

Comment

...so much made of the absolutely mundane on big ticket items... Anyone recognize these two EK's, please? Knowing the EKII maker is very cool and I really like to know.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X