Ritterkreuz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ritterkreuz

they want to sell me this knight cross, what do the experts think, thank you in advance for the answer, greetings. sergio
    Attached Files

zszszs
    Attached Files

Comment

ddde
      Attached Files

Comment

wwees
        Attached Files

Comment

ssddee
          Attached Files

Comment

It is a Rounder fake. Case also not good.
            Who is "they"?
            B&D PUBLISHING
            Premium Books from Collectors for Collectors

Comment

Agree, typical rounder.

Comment

he is an Austrian trader, even to me it looked like a rounder, but I was not sure thanks for the answers. sergio

Comment

It is astonishing that after 10 years that this is known as a fake and with literature in English and German some dealer still don't know their stuff. Leaves actually only two possibilities: 1) They know it is a fake then they are crooks, or 2) They don't know then they should change their business to maybe selling Beanie Babies.

There is a remote third possibility and I have encountered that, too: some dealer think that everybody else is wrong and they are right because they know they are right. Why? Because they do this since 50 years, that's why.
                  B&D PUBLISHING
                  Premium Books from Collectors for Collectors

Comment

Originally posted by Dietrich Maerz View Post
                    It is astonishing that after 10 years that this is known as a fake and with literature in English and German some dealer still don't know their stuff. Leaves actually only two possibilities: 1) They know it is a fake then they are crooks, or 2) They don't know then they should change their business to maybe selling Beanie Babies.

There is a remote third possibility and I have encountered that, too: some dealer think that everybody else is wrong and they are right because they know they are right. Why? Because they do this since 50 years, that's why.
                    wise words, thanks and thanks again. regards sergio

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X