Ek2 id?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ek2 id?

Any idea? Frame looks like Chr. Lauer ???
    Attached Files

Interesting indeed .
    It has the early Fritz Zimmermann core ... frame ?
    That maker probably bought the cores from FZ .

Douglas

Comment

But I'm afraid that the 1939 number design an Frame style does not match to FZ.
      Only the 1813 number design match.

Comment

Maybe it's an early FZ?
        Here are the photos of my EK
        Attached Files

Comment

Next
          Attached Files

Comment

pics
            Attached Files

Comment

Absolutely the frame a dead match to Eryks EK2 - with early core ... a FZ cross .

Douglas

Comment

OK, it seems to be an early FZ Many Thanks

Comment

Indeed Stefan- strong FZ features :
                  So that would be a very uncommon - some what rare early FZ before changing over to the thicker beading and new inside corner design . FZ played around with a few core dates on the front side more than reverse .
                  Your cross precedes the ones I have marked 1-2-3 !... caring over the same first thin core date .

Douglas
                  Attached Files

Comment

Even the FZ revers date can be found in 3 positions ... low -regular - high .

Douglas
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Douglas 5 View Post
                      Indeed Stefan- strong FZ features :
                      So that would be a very uncommon - some what rare early FZ before changing over to the thicker beading and new inside corner design . FZ played around with a few core dates on the front side more than reverse .
                      Your cross precedes the ones I have marked 1-2-3 !... caring over the same first thin core date .

Douglas
                      Picture No. 1 convince me! It shows also the typical FZ Frame

Comment

Douglas ,IMO only two type inner core exist the early ( slim) & the late ( fat )

Just that you didn't notice it ,that this the not a typikal F . Zimmerman frame ,but a Deschler type frame ( only missing the hump on the top )
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by sanya13; 05-01-2017, 03:35 PM.

Comment

IMO this the frame not same ,this is a interesting piece

on the right side the regular Zimmermann frame and the another (the Stefan type ) not same the frame but the inner core same early type IMO
                          Attached Files

Comment

Sanya :
                            3 cores as shown cross # 3 -- much larger Swastika where they had to fill the corners .
                            Stafans and the Deschler are close but not from the same master .
                            That said Deschler may have made a master with rounded out side inner corners just for them - just for RZ .

Douglas

Comment

sorry my friend ,you right

I was careless ,because just the rear date ( 1813) saw .

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X