oorlogsspullen

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KC estate stolen this year! Please, help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KC estate stolen this year! Please, help!

Hi guys! I was just contacted by a friend who was told from the OdR that a few months ago, the complete estate of Oberleutnant Hans Klaus (b. 1918) was stolen from his home.

Please, if anyone knows something about these items, please contact me or WAF member GP41.
    Attached Files

More pictures of the stolen items..
    Attached Files

Comment

Personal album also was taken from him...
      Attached Files

Comment

Both RK and DKiG docs stolen too...
        Attached Files

Comment

This just makes me mad...

Who would want to own those items ? Knowing they where stolen from the veteran

Comment

How can anyone call himself a collector with respect for the items if they steal them directly from the carrier? Discusting!

I hope the thief will be caught and the items returned to the Veteran while he still lives.

Comment

If a thief steals only a collection, chances are he knows about the medal.

And I'll help you, too. I will also ask for help from my contacts and domestic websites.

Comment

very sad .................

Comment

Disgraceful!

I recommend you contact dealers like Baldes, Butschek, Philipp, Weitze, and Winkler, as well as Thies and Hermann Historica auction houses so they are aware in case any pieces are offered (I'm sure I left a few off, but you get the idea).

I hope they get returned to the family and the POS gets the s... kicked out of him and then gets prosecuted.

Comment

Sickening

Chances are the scumbag is known to the owner

Comment

Sh-t house

But some people have no morals or shame ,hope they get caught Kevin.

Comment

Sad

Makes me very sad. Hope his items will
                        be discovered soon and returned to the
                        great old warrior.

BR
                        Nicolai

Comment

Disgraceful!<O</O
                          <O
                          I hope the thief get cought, and that they kick the $h!t out of him, before throwing his sorry a$$ in jail for many years.<O</O
                          However, it hurts to know, that if he (she) get cought, the sentences will be minor, as nothing import were stolen. Atleast many poeple would think this way, that it is only some meaningless nazi items that were stolen. Not many would feel sorry for the old veteran that lost his hard-earned medals/badges.<O</O
                          <O</O
                          I feel sorry for the old man and his family, and I hope the all items will be returned to the family, without any damage.<O</O
                          <O</O
                          Kind regards<O</O
                          Flemming<O</O

Comment

Unbelievable and extremely sad to hear

I think the chances of locating this group are there, so we all have to keep our eyes open!
                            Kind regards,
                            Giel

Check out our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Giels-Milit...5292741243193/

Comment

Here is the thread in the german Militaria-Fundforum (MFF) :

http://www.militaria-fundforum.de/sh...ght=Hans+Klaus

BB-BB

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X