X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

57 RK Opinions

Any opinions on this fellow?

Hi Shane

Not an early bird. Do you know if it's 3 piece construction?

Comment

From my very crude understanding of German I believe it is of 3 pc construction. The Eyelet suggests that it is of mid level construction as it is my understanding that the latter eyelets were very doghnut in shape and the inner hole not very large.

It also comes with the etui. It is cheap so I may end up buying it if they get the

Any opinons on these while I am at it.

My concear with these is that I am looking for an early Oaks with Swords 57 version. These appear to have the correct swords not attached to the oaks feature, but there are a number of copies out there trying to immitate the originals and my fear is that these are "copies of originals" and not "original 57 Oaks with swords", does that make sense?

Comment

If the price is right, go for it.

Comment

I was under the impression when the suspension ring sits into the top, that it was a Souval? I cant really tell, but it looks like the 3 is lower than the rest of the numbers. However that could just be my old eyes

Comment

Seller is asking $50- Cdn so we will try. Yes the 3 does look a little lower but for the price I am willing to risk it. Are they faking these now too? I was under the impression that these werent being faked yet. Yet being the opperative word.

-Shane

Comment

Out of curiosity, did Souval Make Post-war crosses for Bundeswehr members?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X