KVK Carton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Thomas,

Well, you know Laurence is a freak (a KVK freak that is), and I want to buy something else. Now, if it were a EK carton, no way. And I know if he were to run across a EK carton, he would do the same for me.

We got it like that!!

Comment

Yup. Thats me

Comment

Whoa......Dude. What you smokin in that pipe???

Comment

First. your'e the one that called me a freak, ahd to come up with a freaky pic. . Secondly, nothing that will land me in your place of employment, even though the "Oh Wise Ones" in this country would like to legalise it. Paid off my RK today

Comment

The box........

.... looks perfect to me and nice condition. Consistent with several I have handled from a couple of different makers. Nice!

Comment

Thanks Rick!!

Laurence, when you get it, you got to show it off.

I need some uplifting. Did you see Marc's RK grouping. God, I almost fell out of the chair. I think that's what keeps me going in this insane hobby of ours.

Comment

You mean the one with all the paper work. I had to get a new keyboard.....got too soggy. Yup it's a beautiful set, and at the same time things have worked out for his wife. When my big one shows up I will be showing off a veritable bevy of KVK's. I have found a "15" KVK1 w/o swords to go withh the carton (not that I have bought it), now I just need another case..........damn, where does it end

Comment

I thought your KVK w/o X was a 15??

Oh and BTW, it doesn't end......

Comment

No It's an L15 - Otto Schikle. But thats OK, just means I have to find another one

Comment

Oh, well I haven't mailed the box yet....

Comment

Don't you dare even think like that

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X