KVK 2 with packet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KVK 2 with packet

I just picked this one up today. It is maker marked 19 for E.Ferd. Wiedman, Frankfurt am Main. The packet matches the maker mark on the ring. I guess that almost surely means that this medal came in this packet. But I guess there really is no way of knowing 100%. Hope you all like it. Brian
    Attached Files

reverse
    Attached Files

Comment

Brian,

Nice set!! I love it when they match.

You're right about never knowing if it's THE cross that came in the packet. But, you don't know it isn't either!

Comment

mm
        Attached Files

Comment

Hmm about the stamps on the KVK's, when it doesnt have a stamp what is the reason of that? And if a medal is stamped is it always on the ring?

Comment

Very nice Brian, Always nice to be able to match up a medal to the envelope, And whose going to tell you that iit did not come with the envelope.

If they don't have an MM, it just means that they were not given the makers desaignation during the building process, As far as I know the KVm and the KVK 2nd class were stamped on the ring. Hope that helps

Comment

Very nice set, Brian!.....Not so easy to find those sets, anymore!!

Ken

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X