X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ek2

My newly acquired Ek2.

Comment

Not sure about the envelope or maker on this one.!

Comment

Comment

Nobody...

Comment

Well i dont like the bag. Another unknown maker?. Test it whit black light. And i cant say i have seen that EK2 before, it can well be ok but in a wrong set. I just dont like what has been going on lately, unknown maker´s poping up almost every month.
            Mikael

Comment

Tested the envelope under blacklight and it has a few specks that are iridescent,more or less over the whole envelope ,everything else gives off nothing...!!!!

Comment

If you test a blue packet or a geniun that you are shure about, you will find some spot´s that luminate. But many off these are from handling in later days dirty fingers, dust etc. But if there is many spot´s all over or fibers in the paper that is glowing, it´s bad.
                Mikael

Originally posted by lammy
                Tested the envelope under blacklight and it has a few specks that are iridescent,more or less over the whole envelope ,everything else gives off nothing...!!!!
                Last edited by meriksson; 02-24-2005, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by meriksson
                  Well i dont like the bag. Another unknown maker?.
                  Mikael

Rudolf Leukert is listed on my "Präsidialkanzlei" list with No. 71, maybe a unkown bag, but not a unkown company

Comment

Very nice cross. I like The frosted ones.

Brian

Comment

I dont know wy they pop up now. I know 71 is in the list off PKZ but he has not untill now been a EK maker!. And we have seen more strange makers lately. I dont trust it as a EK maker. I M O some one or some is makeing bags and maybe also EK´s for the market whit unknown makers. Im almost 100 shure if i and some else say, hey fun a new maker nice i want one. It will not take long before they pop up at diff markets place´s.
                      Mikael
                      Originally posted by IR 529
                      Rudolf Leukert is listed on my "Präsidialkanzlei" list with No. 71, maybe a unkown bag, but not a unkown company

Comment

Originally posted by meriksson
                        I dont know wy they pop up now. I know 71 is in the list off PKZ but he has not untill now been a EK maker!. And we have seen more strange makers lately. I dont trust it as a EK maker. I M O some one or some is makeing bags and maybe also EK´s for the market whit unknown makers. Im almost 100 shure if i and some else say, hey fun a new maker nice i want one. It will not take long before they pop up at diff markets place´s.
                        Mikael
                        Yes, that's your opinion Mikael. Everyone is almost 100% sure about their opnions. But all these envelopes are passing blacklight tests, relate to known decorations makers etc. I'm not being funny here, but what exactly would it take to convince you to change your gut feeling on these ones? Have you held any of them in your hands, for example?

Cheers G

Comment

Could it be an unmarked 333 ?

Cheers.
                          Peter

Comment

A few better pics of the cross...

Comment

zoooooom.....

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X