No announcement yet.

L/12 marked EK2:s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, the left one Wide Frame Schinkel is in my opinion not with an authentic maker mark from Juncker, sorry
    The right EK2 is OK

Comment

Originally posted by 5tefan View Post
      OK, the left one Wide Frame Schinkel is in my opinion not with an authentic maker mark from Juncker, sorry
      The right EK2 is OK
      In first discussion, there was no doubt about the cross, although not from other IC Experts:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=887220

Comment

Originally posted by ww2.collector View Post
        In first discussion, there was no doubt about the cross, although not from other IC Experts:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=887220
        I did not saw your thread, but I got some pictures from some dealers via WhatsApp, to get my opinion. But I already told them to stay away from this EK2.

The EK2 is a Wide Frame Schinkel EK2, so it means an early EK where they use the Frame from 1st WW. You will not find a Wide Frame Schinkel with a LDO mark! Additional the end of the 2 needs to be parrallel to the neck of the 2!

Maybe the picture of the maker mark play an optical trick, but than make a better picture of it, to check if it's parallel, but I think it is also not usual to see a Wide Frame Schinkel with LDO mark!
        Attached Files
        Last edited by 5tefan; 12-30-2016, 01:23 PM.

Comment

I did not saw your thread, but I got some pictures from some dealers via WhatsApp, to get my opinion. But I already told them to stay away from this EK2.

The EK2 is a Wide Frame Schinkel EK2, so it means an early EK where they use the Frame from 1st WW. You will not find a Wide Frame Schinkel with a LDO mark! Additional the end of the 2 needs to be parrallel to the neck of the 2!

Maybe the picture of the maker mark play an optical trick, but than make a better picture of it, to check if it's parallel, but I think it is also not usual to see a Wide Frame Schinkel with LDO mark!
          I know, i called with him to

But if it is a early pice and if i am right (not that mainexpert in awards) the LDO pices are erly to, so why not a pice from conection of both periods?

I can asked but first next year where the seller i get it from, get it from. If it was privat or from collector. He did not realysed it is a L/12 marked pice, but while there was others know this i hade to pay the price for a L/12 pice.
          Others was interessed in this pice to........

But if i remind right, the houl of FLL awards from ground dug, there was a FLL Army-Paaratrooper ......

Only while not seen bevor, it must not be called it is bad.........

But jes i know who you are stefan and jes i accept you as an expert of iron croses

Comment

PLEASE MAKE A GOOD FOTO OF THE MAKER MARK!
            Than we will see if I'm right ;-)

Comment

PLEASE MAKE A GOOD FOTO OF THE MAKER MARK!
              Than we will see if I'm right ;-)
              If i can, i would do, but it´s not more in my hands ......

Comment

Pics under a magnifier...
                Attached Files

Comment

That's looks better ;-) I must admit, I was wrong do to the picutues what I have seen before! But now, I'm fine Sorry for my doubts.

Comment

IMO both crosses are original and originally signed.

Left it's Juncker's cross marked L/12 with common frame + magnetic “L/12” core.
                    Right it's Juncker's cross marked L/12 with crunch bead frame + magnetic Juncker’s teardrop “9” core.

Regards
                    Jarek

Comment

Originally posted by boch_62 View Post
                      IMO both crosses are original and originally signed.

Left it's Juncker's cross marked L/12 with common frame + magnetic “L/12” core.
                      Right it's Juncker's cross marked L/12 with crunch bead frame + magnetic Juncker’s teardrop “9” core.

Regards
                      Jarek
                      Best regards,
                      Streptile

Looking for ROUND BUTTON 1939 EK1 Spange cases (LDO or PKZ)

Comment

That's looks better ;-) I must admit, I was wrong do to the picutues what I have seen before! But now, I'm fine Sorry for my doubts.
                        Thats make an expert
                        He can admit his first post, if wrong

You give me the shock of 2016

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X