Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rk Ribbon and Party Pin--For review

Hi folks, me again.

I have for review to items. One is an RK ribbon I dragged out of the attic. I am 99.9% it's not real, but I thought I'd put it out anyway.

The seond is the party pin i was asked to post yesterday--I seriously doubt this is real either.

BUT on both items--you never know until some with more expertise than you tells you good or bad.

Thanks for looking

Hitlers Original Party Pin

Silence from the Gallery? Not even a Peep? Have I used all your patience? Come on folks, humor us. You never know..might be a real ribbon.....might even have been Hitlers original party pin from the 20s..........

Comment

Brien

I wonder why you say 99.9% not real? Have you history on it or carried out any basic tests?

Rich
      Interested in hand-stitched EM/NCO LW insignia and cuff-titles
      Decorations of Germany

Comment

I bought it at a militaria show years and years ago, it was attached to a not very good copy of a knight's cross. I don't have a black light, I think it passes the burn test--at least as far as it doesn't melt--what little I tried--not sure if I did it right to boot.

Brien

Comment

KC Ribbon

The red color is not correct unless the photo is way out of correctness. Also, the pattern of the weave doesn't look good to me.
          Ron Weinand
          Weinand Militaria

Comment

the party pin also appears to be a fake, with a floating swastika
            MfG
            Matt

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
            X