Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

War merit cross & Packet Help?

Hi
    I have the option to buy these. The price is £21.00. Can you let me know if they are Ok and if the price ifs fair?
    Many thanks
    andy
    Attached Files

rear

Attached Files

Comment

Hello Andy, cross and ribbon looks OK but i am not sure of the package because i never have seen such collor of paper. Please wait on other replies.

Comment

Well there are packets just like this (near as damn it), colour wise and size and shape.

But this packet I don't know about, I'm not sure if it's right or wrong to be honest. This is another I'd really like in my hands.

I don't know on this one I'm afraid.

Kr

Marcus

Is that a paper fold on the backisde on the left handside ? Odd that, not an immediate sign of a fake, it's not normal in construction......just different.

I think I'd like to see Andy a full pic shot of the back come to think of it !

Comment

back

Thnaks Marcus

Pic of the back enclosed. Whilst you are looking at this, perhaps you would cast your eye over this Ostmedalle packet and let me have your comments.
          Thanks
          Andy
          Attached Files

Comment

next

Attached Files

Comment

back

The colour has not come out very good. It is more orangy than the pictures.
              Attached Files

Comment

The Ost medal is fine mate, I think I'd personally decline on the KVK packet in all honesty.

Comment

Thanks Marcus
                  I will take youe advise
                  Regards
                  Andy

Comment

Hello Andy,

I agree with Marcus on both counts. The Russian Front Medal packet is very nice. The KVK packet I do not like at all. Overall, the packet just looks too new. I do not like the packet seam folds. Way too wide, I'm afraid. I also do not like the makers name, "Ludwig Bertsch of Karlsruhe". I am doubtful that this is even a legitimate maker of Third Reich awards.
                    Best regards! Tom
                    Mihi libertas necessest!

Comment

hello Andy,

I agree with Marcus about the KVK packet, in my opinion Ost medal packet is good.

cordial greetings

Originally posted by Marcus. H
                      The Ost medal is fine mate, I think I'd personally decline on the KVK packet in all honesty.

Comment

Hi guys,

Tom brought up a good point on the width of the folds, put it in to the perspective of a 'normal' width fold, and we can see and the maker mark would be more in the middleish. Uuumm makes you think that ??? Not a good trait at the best of times.

Kr

Marcus

Comment

RE: KVK Packet. Gut feel and Mk 1 eyeball suggests to me that I would give it a miss.

Eastern Front packet looks authentic thought although is well used.

re: Price - this is really up to you and the vendor.

Regards ...

Comment

Ludwig Bertsch, Karlsruhe was Prasidialkanzelei Lieferant Number 114

Comment

Originally posted by Laurence Strong
                              Ludwig Bertsch, Karlsruhe was Prasidialkanzelei Lieferant Number 114
                              Thanks Laurence! I stand corrected on this. Legitimate Third Reich manufacturer, but this packet is still , in my opinion.
                              Best regards! Tom
                              Mihi libertas necessest!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X