Oakleaves Godet 2nd Type, marked "900" and "21"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oakleaves Godet 2nd Type, marked "900" and "21"

So the this is what was hanging on the Juncker KC in my previous post and the reason the suspension loop was missing Included is a case and ribbon that looks like it was never removed or unfolded. This is part of a group I am buying that includes a number of other EK1s and EKIIs both TR and Imperial along with the previously posted items including a nice Zimmerman DKIG.

I know I need to post better pictures for a detailed review, but I quickly set up my photography equipment to get all these pictures out. It is going to take me a few days to get everything photographed and posted.

Very nice! Can you please post a close up of the area upper left of the OLs (reverse)?

Comment

Congratulations on a very fine purchase. Nice oaks.

Comment

Beautiful ! Beautiful Tom

Comment

Thanks for the positive comments.

Ludwig...are you looking at what appears to be a nick or die flaw? I will get a better picture posted later today. I will try a white background and a different camera.

Comment

Originally posted by kpaintner View Post
            Thanks for the positive comments.

Ludwig...are you looking at what appears to be a nick or die flaw? I will get a better picture posted later today. I will try a white background and a different camera.
            Yes. Not a die flaw, but as the OLs were handfinished, perhaps the silversmith had a bad day. Or perhaps it´s just a little damage.

Comment

Here are some pictures I took outside in natural light.
              Attached Files

Comment

Pic 2
                Attached Files

Comment

Pic 3
                  Attached Files

Comment

Pic 4
                    Attached Files

Comment

Pic 5
                      Attached Files

Comment

Ludwig....I hope the pics I posted show the area you were looking at on the back side. It does like it is maybe a file mark? Let me know what you see.

Comment

I like what i see, length, widh and weight is very important tough.
                          I bought my set some years ago and it didint matched the measures. It fooled me and one of my teachers too. I got a original set from the dealer after i discovered it was a fake. Thanks to Mr Niemann. Like i said, i cant see anything wrong on your nice set. But measure it, it helps.

Comment

Here are the measurements using a micrometer and my powder scale where I converted grains to grams...

Weight: 6.99 grams
                            Height: 19.2mm
                            Width: 20.0mm

Comment

Originally posted by kpaintner View Post
                              Ludwig....I hope the pics I posted show the area you were looking at on the back side. It does like it is maybe a file mark? Let me know what you see.
                              Yes, something like that. Damage, not die flaw.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X