Knights Cross Juncker, "800 DOT" for review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knights Cross Juncker, "800 DOT" for review

Also, picking up this Juncker KC. The suspension ring is missing, but I know the seller still has it and I will pick it up later. It had something else in place which I will show in my next thread

Let me know what you think.
    Thanks,
    Kevin

Here is a quick picture of the whole group of crosses together. There are still another 10-12 I will be picking up later.

Comment

Such a great grouping of awards most people dream about having a collection like this one day and you acquired it in one day, well done you must be over the moon I know I would be.
      The silver and gold DK's are very nice and the cased oak leaves are very special as well as Juncker KC, I'm very jealous.
      Would love to see close ups of the EK1's as well, are they all maker marked?
      Best regards,
      Jordan

Comment

That's an extremley nice haul!

I would like to see pictures of the other items too.
        I have a bad feeling about the 1870 EK1 you have there on the right lower corner, would you mind posting pictures of it in the imperial section?

Comment

Very good score! Congratulations!

Comment

Very impressive.... congratz.
            Do you have more info about possible recipient of rk and oaks or just unknown?

Comment

Tom

Comment

Nice find

Andy

Comment

Thanks everyone. I know there are a couple of pieces I question. One of the TR EKIs is bad.

Dansson....I agree, the 1870 was the other one I had concerns, but this was a package deal, so I had to take the good with the bad. I will post pictures of this badge later today in the Imperial section.

Nightstalker....no provenance on the KC or Godet Oaks. There is some history on the second set of Oaks in the picture. I will post better pictures of the them later today. The story is they were made for a U-boat commander aboard ship and awarded by the crew once it was announced he had been earned them, but it is just a story. I will get the exact story and post it later.

Jordan....most of the TR EKs are marked

Comment

outstanding haul , love the KC and oaks , .

Comment

That is some haul alright

Douglas

Comment

Excellent Congrats
                        Regards,
                        Mats

Comment

Dear God, that's a beautiful pile.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X