Backside
    Attached Files

Comment

IMO it's not fake.

It's EK2 =75 (unknown maker)

Regards
      Jarek

Comment

IF this is not a fake, who is to say this company didn't make the RK version now called the rounder?
        I know there is a lot of discussions on the rounder and most of that version found ARE fakes, but just for discussion, it may be possible this example could point in favor that there were actually real RK's made of this same style , and are not repros.

Food for thought and although I am not a rounder believer or doubter....it does seem possible. I think this one is ground breaking, would anyone else : agree / disagree?

Super find...IMO.

There is a lot even dietrich doesn't know yet to be discovered about cross manufacturers, and this one just may be one, as a link . I still think the records on RK's are not yet proven complete beyond a shadow of a doubt, as the Germans do not even know due to destruction of records from the war by various means. Much of the evidence used to disuade such controverseys are just theorys and are not supported by hard company records of production . In this case the 75 maker.
        Last edited by juoneen; 09-13-2016, 02:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by boch_62 View Post
          IMO it's not fake.

Regards
          Jarek
          Agree, it looks like a 75 to me also.

EDIT: Here's another recent thread that has one: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...8&highlight=75

best
          Hank
          Last edited by Hank C.; 09-13-2016, 03:16 AM. Reason: more info
          Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
          ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Originally posted by juoneen View Post
            IF this is not a fake, who is to say this company didn't make the RK version now called the rounder?
            I know there is a lot of discussions on the rounder and most of that version found ARE fakes, but just for discussion, it may be possible this example could point in favor that there were actually real RK's made of this same style , and are not repros.

Food for thought and although I am not a rounder believer or doubter....it does seem possible. I think this one is ground breaking, would anyone else : agree / disagree?

Super find...IMO.

There is a lot even dietrich doesn't know yet to be discovered about cross manufacturers, and this one just may be one, as a link . I still think the records on RK's are not yet proven complete beyond a shadow of a doubt, as the Germans do not even know due to destruction of records from the war by various means. Much of the evidence used to disuade such controverseys are just theorys and are not supported by hard company records of production . In this case the 75 maker.

IMO cross EK2-1939 manufacturer =75, it is not at in any point the controversial (well, maybe the manufacturer ) and has nothing to do with crosses RK.

Of course, IMO (illustrative photo - not mine).

Jarek
            Attached Files

Comment

This is a good piece ,although not the best condition

Comment

Juoneen,

This cross has nothing to do with the RK and neither with the rounder fakes.

Comment

Tnx for the info..This cross was found at a old site,not my cross..

Comment

Originally posted by boch_62 View Post
                    IMO it's not fake.

Regards
                    Jarek
                    &&& without doubts

WR Kirill

Comment

I wish the first one in the threads photos were in focus like the second. Maybe better photos can be taken sometime in the future for this thread for better examination.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X