Junkyard Dog Steinhauer RK 800 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Junkyard Dog Steinhauer RK 800 4

Last edited by Erickn; 03-06-2005, 06:01 PM.

Well, those don't seem to come up very often. As a matter of fact, I searched the forum and could not find another 800 "4" S&L RK posted, so thanks for posting this! Could you give us a close-up of the 800 and the 4? Thanks!

Is there an 800 stamp on the loop also? Do you have a pic of that as well?
    Last edited by tom hansen; 02-06-2005, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Last edited by Erickn; 03-06-2005, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Thanks.That's great-what a nice photo! Nice cross and thanks again for sharing the photos. Given that these were later produced pieces, when you have some time in the future, taking some close-ups of the beading where the flaws appear on the die flawed crosses would be great information. Also, on the external beading at the junction of the 12 oclock arm with the 3 and 9 oclock arms there is some flawing in the beading as well that would be nice to see on this piece. Again- thanks for showing the photos!

Comment

Nice cross. Thanks for showing it.

Cheers.
          Peter

Comment

Another great cross!!! Its 'field life' was obviously fast and furious as the ring shows very little wear
            Regards,
            Dave

Comment

Last edited by Erickn; 03-06-2005, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Erick,

I like this one. Battle tested, but not too torn up. A real vet!!

Thanks.

Comment

Last edited by Erickn; 03-06-2005, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Last edited by Erickn; 02-23-2005, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Thanks Eric! Clearly no flaws on a late cross. Beautiful photos. Thanks again for the large images.

Comment

Last edited by Erickn; 03-06-2005, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Yes, great photos and better yet the subject!!!

Tom, I can tell you are in a cold sweat about this one and for that matter the other posted earlier....

I must agree in this instance...the used and been there Crosses do have that 'something' about them!
                          Regards,
                          Dave

Comment

Sorry Eric...indelicate of me to address Tom prior to congratulating you again on the pics and cross
                            Regards,
                            Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Kane
                              Yes, great photos and better yet the subject!!!

Tom, I can tell you are in a cold sweat about this one and for that matter the other posted earlier....

I must agree in this instance...the used and been there Crosses do have that 'something' about them!
                              Yup-

It beats the hell out of the super bowl. The Eagles just gave it away. I find this cross very interesting, as I had said, I did a search of the forum and cannot find another 800 "4" marked S&L cross posted. Gordon W has a nice photo in his book, but that is about it. It seems as though there is a whole bunch of 800 marked S&L crosses, fewer 935 "4"s, and fewer yet 800 "4" crosses.
                              Last edited by tom hansen; 02-06-2005, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X