(Another) AK DKG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Another) AK DKG

Dear all, found this very rare item, which is accompanied with Dietrich's COA. Second one I have seen recently besides Bob's, which was shown here several days ago. What do you think? I think it looks really good! Any comments?

Detailed descriptions can be found here:http://www.emedals.com/a-rare-army-a...old-by-juncker

Comment

the background cloth is in my opinion unusual but an original variante, very nice and rare, a gem!

Comment

any other comment for this rare bird? Thanks in advance!

Comment

how many DK and RK are awarded for soldiers in Afrika battles from 1941-1943,
          i really want to know.

Comment

nice original one, date is dirty black....

Ivan Bombardieri

Comment

Thanks for all the comments.

Panzerelite, the answer to your question above is worth to know. I think it is difficult to come up with an answer. However, I think it is interesting to note that such an example was produced, although I don't think many DKG winners purchased such an example for their AK tunics.

In the past, as far as I can remember, there were cloth DKiS on panzer backings. I think there were hardly any panzer crews being awarded with DKiS. But it is interesting to see that they were being produced.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X