advice required kvk1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

advice required kvk1

Hi guys, can anyone advise me on an issue please. Does anyone know if war merit cross first class without swords were made with a needle pin?. Sorry no picture as yet but I would appreciate it if anyone knows the answer to this.
    thanks in advance.

Not sure what you mean by "needle pin". Most KVK's first class (with and without swords) have a pinback of some form or another. The other option is generally screwback, and those are definitely uncommon.

Pictures to clarify your question might definitely be helpful.

Hank
    Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
    ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

KVK1-DNA

It sounds like a repair almost. Impossible to say without pictures, take look at 5tefans site on KVK1's maybe you can link (from the site) or even post pictures for us from the variaton you have in mind?

Anyway pictures would be the best, I just linked what I think it might be...

Comment

Kvk1

Thanks for the quick replies I will upload pictures later on but very quickly it has a pin system like Stefans but the clasp is different as its a single loop not on a circular base. Anyhow pictures will be coming soon.(hopefully)

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
        X