Need your opinion on this lot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need your opinion on this lot

I have been bidding on this lot and I would appriciate your opinions as to continue or not. I personally think the lot is worth it and am about to bid again but I would value your input. To be honest I did not ask before because I was afraid to get others in to the bidding but I have decided on a top bid and if someone else is willing to go over that they are welcome to bid on it as well here is the link.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...e=STRK:MEWA:IT

Rev

I think that's a very neat lot! And while it might be difficult to put a top value on it, I can say that I don't think that the bidding has reached it yet!
    George

Comment

Well by this post you did trim the price for it. Even if they are orginals or not.
      Mikael

Originally posted by rev
      I have been bidding on this lot and I would appriciate your opinions as to continue or not. I personally think the lot is worth it and am about to bid again but I would value your input. To be honest I did not ask before because I was afraid to get others in to the bidding but I have decided on a top bid and if someone else is willing to go over that they are welcome to bid on it as well here is the link.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...e=STRK:MEWA:IT

Rev

Comment

Lot

Ok guy's I put in my last bid that is my limit if any of you are interested help yourselves. I think this lot is good and if so I would like to see someone here who will appriciate it get the lot, I think this one belongs to a serious collector.

Joe

Originally posted by meriksson
        Well by this post you did trim the price for it. Even if they are orginals or not.
        Mikael

Comment

Let Joseph have it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mikael

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X