Spange for sale by two different dealers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spange for sale by two different dealers

I had this posted under another post and decided the title was wrong.

Interesting spange for sale, one on Weitz site: https://www.weitze.net/militaria/45/...4__251945.html and the other on German-medals site:
    http://german-medal.com/main/katalog...56_redko_mint/

The problem is they are both the same spange. I have ordered items from German-medals and received it from Winkler, so I thought they were working together.

Question who is working for whom and who has the item. German medal also has it listed cheaper.

Jim

Maybe they bought it from Weitze and Weitze forgot to remove it from the inventory ?
    I tried both links, at Weitze's site it "can't be found" .

Btw: ist not an L/56 as advertised, it's a 55 (Hammer & Sohn)

Comment

This reminds me from a case when I bought a trifold ribbon from Weitze, and when it did not arrive after 3 weeks from payment I asked if it was sent they and they told it was sold already and I got my money back.
      So weitze has at least sometimes sold items still for sale which they have not yet removed from sale from their site.

Comment

I have experienced the same, items from that Russian site are also listed on Weitze so i believe they are working together...

Comment

+1 I have been many times I was so in this position
          Originally posted by Dansson View Post
          This reminds me from a case when I bought a trifold ribbon from Weitze, and when it did not arrive after 3 weeks from payment I asked if it was sent they and they told it was sold already and I got my money back.
          So weitze has at least sometimes sold items still for sale which they have not yet removed from sale from their site.

Comment

Originally posted by ben bijker View Post
            Maybe they bought it from Weitze and Weitze forgot to remove it from the inventory ?
            I tried both links, at Weitze's site it "can't be found" .

Btw: ist not an L/56 as advertised, it's a 55 (Hammer & Sohn)
            They were both posted as updates on the same day. Jim

Comment

Originally posted by CMSgt View Post
              They were both posted as updates on the same day. Jim

Ok...
              then there must be somekind of co-operation indeed...

Comment

I have heard before that dealers co-operate selling stuff and I also know a few who do it sometimes, mainly high end stuff. If I am not wrong Weitze has his own site yes, but as his wife is russian and she helps to maintain a russian sales site up, to probably increase the sales among russian collectors.
                How it exatcly is I can't say, but this is the impression I have of the situation

Comment

That's a simple situation: all items has Weitze, German-Medals has only pics They are selling the pics, some kind of air ))) Be sure - you'll have the same discount from Weitze, you don't need to pay additional fees to GM...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X