Waffen SS Iron Cross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Stig,
    return to the sender using the comments as proof, and i advise some serious study time to be spent befor buying any more for your collection ....
    cheers
    Ashley

Comment

Well the comments point only at one address, and clearly the picture suggests something similar as the seller has covered the swastika with the word Never but looks like he forgot the N

Comment

Were it a "privately made" medal there would be no RZM mark on it. Not that there even should be an RZM mark on it in the first place.

Originally posted by stig1958 View Post
        Here is the reply from the seller as to the forums conclusions on his medal...

well i bought them as genuine ...and paid good money for them ....there are lot of medals marked with the owners names ...SS... so many ...high ranking they used to make them in private jewellery shops ..as silver ..thats why the got differents marks ...anyway I am a collector myself ...original one weight i think 10.8 grams.

Any truth in in reply?

Dennis

Comment

Waffen SS iron cross

I haven't bought the iron cross, I rarely buy medals I haven't enough knowledge to participate in such purchases. Anyone done any dealings with an online trader "Armslist firearms market place" trusted or not?

Dennis

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X