Deschler Kvk's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deschler Kvk's?

Pictured are a couple of the Deschler Kvk's that I bought back when the hoard was discovered and sold by Weitze. My big question is what would be a reasonable price for these on estand? I know, the dreaded price question, although I don't follow these or really collect them since I'm a polizei collector. I was just sucked in by the minty condition of them and the fascinating discovery. But the excitement is over in some ways and I am thinking of letting someone else enjoy them. I've been trying to search for listings but am not finding a lot. I bought them from Weitze so I paid the price but I know the hobby has taken it's lumps too. Anyhow, I would appreciate any help.
    Attached Files
    Interested in the Gendarmerie - Schutzpolizei - Gemeinden - Feuerschutzpolizei - Wasserschutzpolizei - Etc. Looking For Anything Polizei Related!

The example with swords is just wonderful to look at with only the slightest oxidation in the arms.
    Attached Files
    Interested in the Gendarmerie - Schutzpolizei - Gemeinden - Feuerschutzpolizei - Wasserschutzpolizei - Etc. Looking For Anything Polizei Related!

Comment

The example w/o swords only came in the paper and shows more oxidation that looks sort of blueish. Still remains an impressive example.
      Attached Files

Comment

Beautiful crosses! -Ger

Comment

Good morning Dave, I believe I paid €130 for this one ..

8 months ago from Hiscoll. So that's ~£100 for the cross and maybe another £50 for the case ?

Ian

Comment

$130.00 sounds about right. There are SO many of these around and the prices are dropping.

Comment

Thanks to those that replied and for the price thoughts. At that rate (and given what I paid for them), I will just have to keep them and enjoy them for many years to come!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X