DKiG in Uniform

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DKiG in Uniform

Hi friends, This is my DKiG in my uniform of the heer. It seems a rare variant. Is it original or fake?
    Sorry for my bad english.

I "think" it's ok

Comment

Originally posted by Tom B View Post
      I "think" it's ok
      Thanks ;-)

Comment

Does not look like the originals I know. Could it be a local (Spanish) manufacture?

Dietrich
        B&D PUBLISHING
        Premium Books from Collectors for Collectors

Comment

Show the whole uniform. If it's a fake, doubt anything on it is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Dietrich Maerz View Post
            Does not look like the originals I know. Could it be a local (Spanish) manufacture?

Dietrich
            I bought the uniform to a collector who has a store here in Spain. This uniform was his private Collection. He has a reputation for being legal and serious.

Regards
            Terente

Comment

Originally posted by Darrell View Post
              Show the whole uniform. If it's a fake, doubt anything on it is good.
              I have examined the uniform. I think the uniform is original. I have doubt with DKiG. New pictures. :-)

Comment

New pictures of the DKiG. This DKiG have signs of use, is not very great condition. The crown is somewhat loose.
                Regards
                Terente

Comment

I compared this with other DKIG fakes, and not look ... the crown numbers match the original.
                  Regards

Comment

Terente:

I believe your "Cross" is original but there seems to be a "dye" flaw
                    in the wool thread that was used to fashion the inner 'star' design.

It's quite possible that when the thread was being dyed it had a weak
                    mixture that faded away after time. That, or someone maybe tried to
                    'clean' the stain or dirty spots on that portion of the star & used a
                    "bleach" mixture that may have bleached all the color out of the wool.

I would rather go with the first idea....A "dye" flaw in the wool thread!

Ron

Comment

Ive looked and looked at this and im just not sure my friend! I honestly could not give an opinion either way The tunic is nice anyway

All the best,
                      Ross

Comment

I cannot see the images...

Comment

I know "I'm not dancing with the beautiest of the party" but I like what I see.
                          https://www.brunomadomedals.com/en/

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RKC View Post
                            Terente:

I believe your "Cross" is original but there seems to be a "dye" flaw
                            in the wool thread that was used to fashion the inner 'star' design.

It's quite possible that when the thread was being dyed it had a weak
                            mixture that faded away after time. That, or someone maybe tried to
                            'clean' the stain or dirty spots on that portion of the star & used a
                            "bleach" mixture that may have bleached all the color out of the wool.

I would rather go with the first idea....A "dye" flaw in the wool thread!

Ron
                            Hi. Dear RKC,

Thanks for your opinion. You are completely right about the colour. The attached image perfectly shows the remains of the distinctive features of the DKiG old silver colour. I like your theory and I sympathise with it.

Regards.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulR View Post
                              I cannot see the images...
                              Hi PaulR, I have uploaded new pictures. Can you see them now?
                              Regards

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X