Fake or Original

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fake or Original

I have another EK1 to show. Background-I got these 3 EK1's 20 to 30 years ago. I think a couple came with Original Army Tunics (more in my area of expertise) and I might have purchased one of them separately-too long to remember back in the days when a young collector had little information to go by. I am still awaiting some feedback on the drooping 3 Souval frame EK1. Reviewing the old forum threads I learned the second EK1 is a perfect example of a Floch with a type B back pin. This is the last of the 3 EK1. I don't have a good feeling about this one, but I don't know. Here are pictures:
    Attached Files

more pictures

This cross has a magnetic core. It is made of 3 pieces (2 separate frames and core.) The Swastika is even with the bead of the frame. All comments appreciated. Tony Oh I forgot, it is unmarked.
    Attached Files

Comment

Original Klein & Quenzer

Hank
      Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
      ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Yes,
        Original K&Q (65).
        This example of yours is an excellent front worn example with a beautiful patina!

Comment

Thanks all

Thanks all. It was a great help.
          Tony

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X