Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yikes,
    I am now really confused what to think of it at all
    3 Flaw frame with both Schinkel and L/12 core.
    Is it a normal Juncker?
    A Juncker Schinkel?
    A unmarked L/12?

My train fell off the rails
    Needing seriously even more help to get something decided because so far only more questions has grown inside me!

Comment

I understand Daniel clearly what you are going through - Juncker is quit involved .
      It is a lot of work if I only had the time . Now just for the 3 flaw Juncker frame I tossed together a 'crude' chart .
      I know it is not complete as Trevor mentioned we have core die variations and no cores are shown here .
      Fabri - for now - just - the 3 flaw frame alone has - lets say 7 cores !

Foot note : Just because I used 1st,2nd and 3rd is just interim and the sequence still might change .

Douglas
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Douglas 5 View Post
        I understand Daniel clearly what you are going through - Juncker is quit involved .
        It is a lot of work if I only had the time . Now just for the 3 flaw Juncker frame I tossed together a 'crude' chart .
        I know it is not complete as Trevor mentioned we have core die variations and no cores are shown here .

Foot note : Just because I used 1st,2nd and 3rd is just interim and the sequence still might change .

Douglas

Thanks Douglas!

Juncker got even more complicated and even more headache is on its way because of Juncker!

Comment

Here is the same core as yours in zinc .

Douglas
          Attached Files

Comment

But my cross is made of iron, and the reverse has a different date than a WFS core Juncker.
            I can't say anything else of this cross than 3 flaw frame with "some core", because it seems to be mixed of L/12 and WFS core.
            At the same time it hasn't got WFS frame or a LDO frame.
            So it is made of 3 different Juncker types?

(left cross is this "hybrid" Juncker and right one is a "Schinkel")

I am totally confused and I have no idea what variation this cross is supposed to be!
            The only thing I would be missing at the moment if the ring would be marked 100
            Attached Files

Comment

I think there are only 2 makers that have a 'scrunched/slanted 3 in the reverse date .
              I would say it is most likely a W&L reverse core . Too early for rings to be marked yet !
              Off to work now .

Douglas
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Douglas 5 View Post

Douglas
                Thanks
                Alf.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 6 users online. 0 members and 6 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X