No announcement yet.

Germna Cross Case Opinions !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

top view- the background pic is one of Mussolini having a bad day. A patient of mine was there and took this photo. He gave me a copy and signed the back.
    Attached Files

Comment

Peter can you post some pic´s off the inside wen the inner part is taken out. Also a pic off the inner part´s back side.
      Mikael

Originally posted by Hagar
      Hi Guys
      Thanx for all your replies
      here is an update more info on case

The inner part does come out, there are no markings that I can see. As for the black light trick, the fabric in the lid did not glow, but the
      white edging / trim did glow.
      Hope this helps you!

Thanks for your help!,

Peter

Comment

I still think we have a good one here, a '57 at least.....it's not like the fakes I'm aware of to be honest

And Dave you and Tom have always more than helpful to me and treated me with respect....and I'm a novice and don't have the wares or experience you guys do. So it's always been a pleasure to converse with you guys (and thats what I mean't, I'm sober right now ) Having guy's like you makes the forum a fun and interesting place for me, I appreciate all the time via PM's etc you've given me.

I thought the outer covering looked like this on the Honour Roll box ?

I can't photo shop...can anyone please help ?

Kr

Marcus

Comment

As requested

Originally posted by meriksson
          Peter can you post some pic´s off the inside wen the inner part is taken out. Also a pic off the inner part´s back side.
          Mikael

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X