Cross from 2 World War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cross from 2 World War

Hello Gentelman, i am new on this Forum and i sign up because we found this Cross along with some other items when we renovate the house of the parents from my Wife. I know that here Father was in the War his Brother and Granduncel too. So it must be from some of them. Maybe you can help me to find out what it is and what value this have. I did some research and it cound be a Iron Cross. Thank you for your help and greetings from Bavaria.

It is a genuine Knights Cross made by Klein&Quenzer.

Dietrich
    B&D PUBLISHING
    Premium Books from Collectors for Collectors

Comment

Your message box is going to be flooded.

If you are selling it please take your time to learn everything you can about your Knights Cross before you do. You have a valuable item there.

Comment

Originally posted by FallschirmAdelb View Post
        I know that here Father was in the War his Brother and Granduncel too. So it must be from some of them.
        Do you know their names?
        Best regards,
        Streptile

Looking for ROUND BUTTON 1939 EK1 Spange cases (LDO or PKZ)

Comment

If I would find a Ritterkreuz des Eisernen kreuzes and it would belong to someone inside the family, I would never sell it!
          Even if it would be worth money, it is still in my eyes worth more than money for its family.

Comment

Welcome to the forum Fallschirm. Very nice RK you show.

I always did believe there were more RK's presented then ever recorded.
            They seem to pop up quite frequently these days.

Kecon

Comment

Gentleman i can only say thank for this information. I had always interests in History and now i know what i have to look for i will find out who in my Wifes Familiy was the owner of this one. And of course i will then let you know. I have to search now the family albums from this time.

Comment

Very nice find

Andy

Comment

Very nice indeed!
                  Please keep us posted.

- Vili

Comment

Very nice K&Q made RK. Should sell for around $8,000 dollars.

Comment

Very nice original cross! CouldnĀ“t be too hard to find the original owner!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X