Is this Iron Cross 2nd class good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this Iron Cross 2nd class good?

Thinking about picking this cross up, as always I like to ask the experts for their opinion. Also, the seller wants $100 for it, does this seem like a fair price? It is marked "27" on the ring.

Thanks!

It is an original cross from Anton Schenkl and has the correct PKZ number too for this manufacturer.
    The price is also about what you want to pay, but 100$ does not sound too bad for me.
    But according the price, it is better to wait answers from other persons who live in the USA.

Best regards,
    Daniel

Comment

Agreed, nice original cross with okay price. You might find another for a bit less if you wait, but it's not horrible. If it includes postage, it's really not sooo bad.

Hank
      Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
      ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

+1
        Originally posted by hank c. View Post
        agreed, nice original cross with okay price. You might find another for a bit less if you wait, but it's not horrible. If it includes postage, it's really not sooo bad.

Hank

Comment

Original EK2 Schenkl's (27) with typical frame, in good price

Regards
          Jarek

Comment

Hi,
            As the men above have said it is a good Anton Schenkls,

Personally i would wait for a slightly better one but hey its a good deal i guess.

All the best

Ross

Comment

Originally posted by Volksgrenadier 44 View Post
              Hi,
              As the men above have said it is a good Anton Schenkls,

Personally i would wait for a slightly better one but hey its a good deal i guess.

All the best

Ross
              Thanks for everyone's feedback! But what exactly is meant by a "slightly better one"? Does that regard price, condition, or maker?..

Comment

Everyone like the crosses in different ways, I like personally crosses, that are nicely worn like this with a dark rainbowlike patina that is caused from oxidation of the silver.

Best regards,
                Daniel

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,722 at 03:33 AM on Today.

Working...
                X