Knights Cross "Lazy 2" and box for review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knights Cross "Lazy 2" and box for review

Hi guys been looking at this cross im thinking about getting , they are quite hard to come by
    but this seems like a really nice one, one of the Top guys of this forum seen the cross a few weeks ago and said it looks fine, but now their is a box with it
    just want to make sure its 100% as it will be my first

i have got the Knights cross book by Dietrich Maerz really good book
    this cross seems to have all the features of a Jucker "Lazy 2" but im no expert

ive pointed out on a pic the "MM" is a bit different than the one in the book, is this a normal thing for "MM" to be a little different on each cross

it seems to have the cross Hatching as noted in the book (could ask for closer pics)
    and dose have the misalignment of the beading on the 12 oclock arm (ive tried to show this on a pic)

allso the Swastika seem to have the same position as the one in the book, the Ring seems fine

Here are the 2 pics ive pointed out with the "MM" further apart on the cross out of the book

book cross on the left other right

second is the misalignment of the beading on the 12 o'clock arm, mite not be the best attempt but ive tried

Last edited by ironcross13; 06-26-2015, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Cross is perfectly allright.
      Dietrich
      B&D PUBLISHING
      Premium Books from Collectors for Collectors

Comment

Originally posted by Dietrich Maerz View Post
        Cross is perfectly allright.
        Dietrich
        okay that's good to hear and your book really did help me alot (i own the EK1 book allso and will buy the EK2 book when its released)

what do you guys think of the box?

Thanks so much for looking means alot

Martin

Comment

good cross - but you should be worried about the dealer. Search his name on this forum!

If something goes wrong, good luck with getting a refund

Comment

Nice original cross
            I think he added the case afterwards because first it was offered without.
            It's also not the typical case for lazy 2.
            Bought some stuff before from Winkler, never had any problem.
            Just know what you buy!

Comment

The cross is fine I think you will need more pictures to decide on the box but it looks ok from what you've got.
              Yes Mr Winkler has some bad write ups but he also has a lot of satisfied customers, do your homework like you are & once your satisfied 100% on all items and happy with the price what can go wrong? You will get a cross cheaper but how long are you willing to wait?

Comment

original "2 loop already replaced..

Comment

Originally posted by FrankS View Post
                  good cross - but you should be worried about the dealer. Search his name on this forum!

If something goes wrong, good luck with getting a refund
                  yeah i seen a thread where he would not give a refund after 13 years

Originally posted by Nightstalker View Post
                  Nice original cross
                  I think he added the case afterwards because first it was offered without.
                  It's also not the typical case for lazy 2.
                  Bought some stuff before from Winkler, never had any problem.
                  Just know what you buy!
                  yeah i though that to be honest but it is a Juncker case? and what Juncker would it fit, yeah with a high value item i try to do my research this will be the Crown Jewel of my collection been my dream to have one since i first seen one Craig Gottlieb site 3 years ago, im new and i am only 26 but been serious about collecting the last 6 months now, and really want to get into RK collecting

Originally posted by nick-j View Post
                  The cross is fine I think you will need more pictures to decide on the box but it looks ok from what you've got.
                  Yes Mr Winkler has some bad write ups but he also has a lot of satisfied customers, do your homework like you are & once your satisfied 100% on all items and happy with the price what can go wrong? You will get a cross cheaper but how long are you willing to wait?
                  yeah seems there is alot of good and bad reports about him i did say that to him on a email he said this "You have to make your own mind about dealing with me. If you read the forums you will always find the same idiot tell sh!t about all dealers"
                  yeah im trying to study the cross as much as possible cross seems good
                  what sort of angle should i get for the box?
                  the RK Juckers do seem quite rare not seem many in the last 3 months of looking for one

Originally posted by kraut72 View Post
                  original "2 loop already replaced..
                  so this is not the right loop?

also is there any other good RK books i should buy? apart from Dietrich Maerz

Thanks every one Martin

Comment

Good cross, but I think it has been cleaned.
                    You have to go there and see the cross IRL!
                    Case is not typical for a Lazy 2, but on the other hand, the cross and case just "got married" – the cross has been up for sale a long time, but without any case.
                    Tell him to swap case with the Steinhauer & Lück cross, that he has, that also just "got married" to a case.
                    Nothing wrong with the loop. Juncker used at least three types of loops. This is one of them.
                    You have to know your way around, when it comes to dealing with this dealer. If you don´t, there is a big risk of being ****ed real hard and ruthless
                    Dietrich Maerz´ book is the ultimate book for KC collectors.
                    It´s the only one that you need.

Comment

Beautiful cross. I disagree about the loop. Typical Juncker 800 mark on the loop and the lazy 2 marked pieces come with angled and rounded end loops. Nothing to worry about with this cross.

Bob Hritz
                      In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Hritz View Post
                        Beautiful cross. I disagree about the loop. Typical Juncker 800 mark on the loop and the lazy 2 marked pieces come with angled and rounded end loops. Nothing to worry about with this cross. Bob Hritz
                        I also disagree and I am with Bob. Loops are interchangeable parts and it is not possible to establish a general and firm rule. It would be very bad to "talk down" a perfectly good cross with an "unsubstantiated rule of thumb."

Dietrich
                        B&D PUBLISHING
                        Premium Books from Collectors for Collectors

Comment

Thanks for all the help guys

Well it seems ive advised the cross on here and its been sold
                          So ive missed out on a nice cross at a good price (maybe some one seen this thread and snapped it up)

Did have my hart set on this as it was such a nice cross, but looks like my search continues

Martin

Comment

Hi Martin!
                            Why don't buy the S&L micro 800. KC. with. box?
                            €.8700 with the box it's not a bad price!
                            The design of the S&L it's wonderful!
                            Gian.

Comment

Yes, i guess you alerted other interested people with this topic... not really smart.
                              Don't mind, you will have other possibilities to buy a Lazy 2 in the future.

And about the ribbon loop, on every rk topic i read comment that it is replaced. Lol

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,722 at 03:33 AM on Today.

Working...
                              X