K&Q electron miscroscopy preliminary results- facinating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-
    Last edited by Jerry45; 06-22-2007, 06:20 PM.

Comment

I'll take science over Gods any day of the week although I did think that those Greek Gods were pretty cool...

Regards ...

Comment

Falk88,

I simply happened upon this old thread which I found interesting and hopefully it to be carried forward to be educating and informing.

Should you find any furthering to this thread or your contributions, please inform me.

Thanks and best regards,

John

Comment

Jerry45,

I guess what you're saying would be equal to when your doctor renders his opinion. However, when your doctor renders his opinion, even he will generally recommend a furthering with more in depth 'scientific' testing before rendering a conclusive decision.

In any event, the scientific approach is a tool and as you so adeptly pointed out, it is not always an absolute but much more convincing than an opinion or stated theory that may have a personal agenda in our scenario.

They do still put erasers on the end of pencils!

John

Comment

What's quite funny ... the originator of this thread hasn't written a single page towards any publication on this topic. He has all the answers but sits over in the fishbowl blowing bubbles.

He should read Dietrich's book when it comes out ... he may learn something

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X