June Weekend haul need help identifying makers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

June Weekend haul need help identifying makers

OK guys it was a pretty decent weekend of EKs in my opinion. I am trying to learn about these all the time as they seem to be the most common thing I find these days. This weekend seemed to be pretty much all about imperial eks. I would appreciate any assistance with identifying makers if possible. I'll try for some better shots today if these don't help. Matt

#1 Ek2 ww1 marked V on the ring (who produced "V" eks?)

#2 Ek 2 ww1 marked M on the ring (who produced "M" eks?)

#3 ek 2 ww1 marked but unreadable, any ideas on who this maker is?

#4 ek 2 ww1 came in this destroyed box but something about the cross stood out to me and I'm not sure why. Any chance on naming a maker?

#5 ek 2 ww2 my only TR ek of the weekend, any chance on naming a maker?

Matt
    Attached Files

Ek mm "m"
    Attached Files

Comment

#3 EK 2 Marked on the ring but I can't make it out, appears to be a W to start with?
      Attached Files

Comment

#3 with a closer shot of the MM.
        Attached Files

Comment

#4 this one is unmarked but has been in this case like you see it forever. Im not saying it was its issue case or anything like that and the case is pretty much gone, but can anyone identify the maker? I love the wear to this one and it just stood out to me so I picked it up. Matt
          Attached Files

Comment

Ring is unmarked on #4
            Attached Files

Comment

My only TR pick up of the weekend, there were others but just too expensive and most were unmarked. I liked this one and any help identifying the maker would be appreciated. It came with a ridiculously long ribbon as well, always nice to get them like this out of the woodwork.
              Attached Files

Comment

The other pick ups were a great early 0.5 L Beer stein to Artillery Rgt 15 from Ulm and dated 1934-5, a really nice Anschluss and Czech medal bar, a very nice BWB with a fat pin and a couple of other items. Overall a good D day. Matt
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by afrikasandman View Post
                  My only TR pick up of the weekend, there were others but just too expensive and most were unmarked. I liked this one and any help identifying the maker would be appreciated. It came with a ridiculously long ribbon as well, always nice to get them like this out of the woodwork.
                  It is 65 - K&Q.

Comment

Originally posted by stukapilot View Post
                    It is 65 - K&Q.
                    Thank you! I thought that or a Souval perhaps. Matt

Comment

#3 EK 2 Marked on the ring but I can't make it out, appears to be a W to start with?
                      WILM

#4 this one is unmarked but has been in this case like you see it forever. Im not saying it was its issue case or anything like that and the case is pretty much gone, but can anyone identify the maker? I love the wear to this one and it just stood out to me so I picked it up. Matt
                      unm. Godet

Please you show your EKII at the Imperial forum. Thank you.

Comment

Post it where ever you like, I posted it on the cross forum as this seemed the most appropriate place. Otherwise I'll post it up when I get home. Matt

Comment

Originally posted by stukapilot View Post
                          It is 65 - K&Q.
                          Although the images are not sensational, I think so too. K&Q (65)

Regards
                          Jarek

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X