Original cased Spanish cross?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Original cased Spanish cross?

Hello, i need some info from the experts on cross and case, any input is welcome.
    thanks in advance.
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

The box is correct Rene (Can you pm me with your phone number again please, I'll give you a ring......we haven't chatted in ages mate....nice new awards by the way !!!)

Your friend,

Marcus

PS I'm not so sure about the cross ????? I have no idea on these, but I don't like the slanted 800 mark ???

Comment

IMO both are fakes. I posted pics of one of these cases not too long ago. The case is fairly convincing from pics but when in the hand it's a different story.

Rich
            Interested in hand-stitched EM/NCO LW insignia and cuff-titles
            Decorations of Germany

Comment

Hi Rich,

I'm not sure on the box, you'll have to guide me on these as I'm not so conversant on them as youself, I thought this one looked ok ? Rich can you post pic's of the fake you have please.

But I think this box could well be ok, and not the fake ?

Kr

Marcus

Comment

Marcus

Unfortunately I had a clear out recently and deleted the pics I had taken. This thread will have to do :

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...ish+cross+case

I am by no means an expert on cases and only base my opinion on the fake case I recently handled.

To me, it looks the same... same covering and LDO stencil.

Do not take my opinion as gosple as there are many more members here with more knowledge than I on SC cases.

Rich
                Interested in hand-stitched EM/NCO LW insignia and cuff-titles
                Decorations of Germany

Comment

Hi Rich,

No good greif man you've a good eye, I learn't alot that day you took me around Leed's........I'm a novice, and I trust your opinion as it's always valid with good reason. When I next buy a helmet, there are three guy's I'd trust and you're one of them !!!!

Here's Jacques example of the fake box, I hope you don't mind me re-posting the picture Jacque. Which I believe was the same as yours Rich ?

Jacques example of a fake Spanish Cross box.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Rene's posted box
                    Attached Files

Comment

Note the signature of the LDO, and the outer covering.......not fake in my opinion.

I apologise for my ignorance, but I can't photo edit or what ever it's called and put them side by side, is it possible that one of you guy's could do this please

Sorry about that.

Kr

Marcus

Comment

René is the interior in the case lose?, if so look for stamps like nr KB or nr D&B.

I think that will help some if its stampt, and also have some off that Horse black glue.

Mikael

Now im out off my EK´s

Comment

If it's LDO it will/would be KB.

Comment

Originally posted by meriksson
                            René is the interior in the case lose?, if so look for stamps like nr KB or nr D&B.

I think that will help some if its stampt, and also have some off that Horse black glue.

Mikael

Now im out off my EK´s
                            i don't own this one it is on sale on M&T militaria.

Comment

what's the link to this site ?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X