• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grand Cross on Ebay! Oh Dear.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...500871891&rd=1

hehehe

Comment

I still can't believe the mentality of the people who try to scam others like this guy. Even worse I cant understand the mentality of the people who actually believe the buyer!

Comment

ahhh he's been here before..

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...ght=goodie1111

Comment

I got to see and hold one of Hermann Goerings pour le merites but he did not want to sell it. and yes Hermann Goering did have more then one blue max. But I did walk out with a very good copy of his grand cross.

Joe

Comment

incredible coincidence

I asked for some scans and this is what happened:

Received scans

first message from seller:
            Mr. Bijker
            Because of some friends past dealings with you I refuse to send you scans.

Please do not bid on my item.

I asked who his friend was and gave him 3 names

Seller replied that he didn't know those names, but that I was under fire at the *** (militaria collecting forum)

After I was granted access I read in a posting in the pub, that bears my name, that I sold a wartime KC to "John Thompson" for $500.00, which after a few weeks turned out to be a ´57 version.

At the moment that I typed my reply, another new member who just registered, claimed that I offered him the K&Q kc for € 5000.00 , which he transferred into my bank-account.
            Then, of course, I didn't send the cross and kept his money......
            (who wouldn't).
            And, I cannot be contacted by anyone......

The thread was started after the seller informed me about the location of this thread.
            Since you can only get acces after contacting the admin. they had a few minutes to arrange the thread on this new dutch fraudster.

Buyers be aware!! (?)

Good move, Roger F. Honts.
            You're stull good with computers and very good at manipulating.
            ( AND obviously still knocking off fakes on ebay)

So far for the ***.
            If all forums were like that, there would only be moderators left....

Regards,
            Ben

Comment

Who the hell are the people bidding on this thing? Anyone with half a brain and any interest in TR awards would know that even if the one and only grand Cross ever made it onto the market it would not be sold on ebay and most definatley not for $400 dollars

Comment

He tried to flog this one off a less than a month ago, I thought he had sold it or he has a couple and using the same pictures. $400.00 is way to much and you can find them on the net for less and I got one on e-bay (Souval) A couple of months ago for $75.00. I've been watching this guy, Dedub67, and r-n-g And I'm not impressed by what they are trying to do with their POS'S
                Last edited by coastie; 12-31-2004, 12:35 PM.

Comment

I just emailed the seller with this question:
                  Dear goodie1111,
                  Hello. I´m not the winner but could you email me a few scanns of the Grand Cross for research.

Sellers answer:
                  NO

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Wiking
                    I just emailed the seller with this question:
                    Dear goodie1111,
                    Hello. I´m not the winner but could you email me a few scanns of the Grand Cross for research.

Sellers answer:
                    NO
                    Peter look at the thread titled "I think the cased Rk is fake" (I can't paste links right now) and you will see the same cased GC that are in the present listing of his.

Comment

The link http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...=cased+Rk+fake

Originally posted by coastie
                      Peter look at the thread titled "I think the cased Rk is fake" (I can't paste links right now) and you will see the same cased GC that are in the present listing of his.

Comment

I guess it is not a secret that frauds and fakers are reading our pages. Its not the first time i have been called names when i have cought sellers at Ebay with fakes and frauds.

I just got this photo and text from the seller of the Grand Cross:
                        Peter (the eater) Wiking
                        Attached Files

Comment

By the way. This is the email he use: MILITARIA@RIGHTBOX.COM

Cheers.
                          Peter

Comment

He is certainly is an "in your face" type of guy, definitely needs an attitude adjustment.

Comment

QUOTE*

This is a VERY rare award. It was only awarded once. There were several of these pieces made for Museum display or window display, however this piece is certainly however deemed period original. A nice award given to a leading personality of Germany.

UNQUOTE*

Well that convinces me

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X