Here is mine.
    Best regards Thomas.

WWW.CROWMOOR.DK

Comment

Beautiful !!!!! Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas E Hansen View Post
        Here is mine.
        I'm not sure....as I recall the story goes, the true "Russian Horde" crosses were NOT cartoned - only cased. It would take more digging through old threads than I care to do at the moment to confirm.

best
        Hank

p.s. - "Horde" or not Thomas, it's a beauty.

p.p.s. - here's the link with the background: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...51&postcount=3
        Last edited by Hank C.; 10-12-2015, 09:58 AM. Reason: more info
        Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
        ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

@ EK Hunter: Wow! Super images from a cell phone camera with excellent lighting and subject matter!

@ Hank C: The one I picked up is only cased, but I guess the carton could have been separated at some point.

Best,

Jeff

Comment

Wow!!! Beautiful! Would have played alot for that one!!
            If you would ever like to sell it.. yeah im buying it whatever price! Let me know

Comment

Originally posted by Hank C. View Post
              I'm not sure....as I recall the story goes, the true "Russian Horde" crosses were NOT cartoned - only cased. It would take more digging through old threads than I care to do at the moment to confirm.

My recollection was that only a small portion had the carton.

Man, I remember back then the German collectors were shaking their heads, I think HW was charging DM500 (EUR250) a piece... folks thought he would never sell them....

Comment

Wonderful condition! It was previously stored in the correct humidity. Environment now remains crucial for its preservation...😊

Robert

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X