New toy - USB Microscope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New toy - USB Microscope

Just bought a new toy, a USB Microscope, to take close up Pictures of my Medals and Awards.
    I payed less tehn 100 Euro for this Microscope.

Here's a few test Photo taken with the microscope...it is not easy to get it to foucs 100%, but let me knnow what you Guys and girls thinks.

This is, what I believe is a Juncker EK II and the ribbonI used for this test.

Thank you looking.

PS Will be posting 8 Pictures.

/Flemming
    Attached Files

Next set:
    Attached Files

Comment

Next
      Attached Files

Comment

Last two is of the Ribbon.

Thank you all for looking, and please let me know what you all think of this way to take Photos of the small details.

/Flemming
        Attached Files

Comment

For what it's worth. I think it is very cool. Not to mention useful.

It's so nice to clearly 'see' minute details.

Comment

Sweet Georgia Brown, these are amazing close-up pictures. Awesome collecting tool!

Daniel

Comment

Cool

That is some super detailed photos and really cool looking too. Should be a useful tool. Men and their toys!

Comment

Like those details.... thinking about buying one.

Ivan

Comment

very very like it

Comment

it's really very good to study details !

Comment

Indeed, very useful
                      Regards,
                      Mats

Comment

That seems really useful for medals, badges and patches. Perhaps for helmet insignia and paint analysis too!

Comment

Nice! It's not the same quality as with a professional camera but still good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightstalker View Post
                            Nice! It's not the same quality as with a professional camera but still good enough.
                            I got a semi pro Canon EOS Camera, a Full Frame EOS 6D with a f/2.8 100 mm Macro Lens, but I find this one usefull also.

I can detatch the microscope from its stand, so I can use it in hard to reach area. Also the Microscope got a 5MPixel CCD, but ofcourse the lens is not of a really good quality. It can't be, to a Price less then 100Euro

Where the Microscope excells compared to the Camera, is that it is really quick to be ready to shoot photos. Connect to the PC; and ready to go.
                            The Camera, I have to attach the right Lens and setup light. So fo those fast detailed Photos, the Microscope wins.

Thank you all, for your nice comment, and yes, I like it very much...and so does the kids. Lots of stuff has been studiet now in details they have never seen before.

/Flemming

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                            X