demjanskbattlefield

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

some great items here!!!.check it out...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some great items here!!!.check it out...

For all you fellow collectors. Here is a great link, maybe you have been there allready, if not.....have fun.

http://www.germaniainternational.com/

Cheers Ron Westerduin

do you think it is all good? there are a few pieces in there that make me scratch my head.....
    A few really nice things as well though...

Comment

Wow Ron, What a site! I wonder how long that Imperial tray with all the period cigar bands will last? Does Stogieman know about that one?

I was bumped off the site because it had too many viewers! I guess this Wehrmacht Awards site does swing some influence among collectors, huh? Too many viewers on a Saturday morning at 8:00 AM why so many and at that time? I think your heads up post got the ball rolling. Thanks for letting us know about it. I really enjoyed the tour through that online museum. Wow!

Comment

The site

Has been around for sometime, and I have seen (as can be judged by photos) what appear to be good items. But my skepticism is no stronger here than most sites. One observation is that the prices see too good, and the items do not sell. Go figure.

Comment

The damage I could do with a shopping trolley and a credit card. Thanks for sharing I hadn’t seen that site before.

Regards

Dez

Comment

Last edited by Frank Mills; 05-01-2003, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Not sure about those SS rings. are they the right price

lee.

Comment

I've seen a lot of the listed Imperial items sell on German ebay in the last two years or so. Aha! Now I know who!
                Mark up is probably around 500%. Don't know the owner of this site, but if K. Greenfield can do it, why not this guy?

nice stuff!

Comment

--Wait a sec, Ken marks up his prices?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X