Spange to EK1 and EK2 for review, help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spange to EK1 and EK2 for review, help please

Hello, I am just looking at some items I bought. Can anyone help me so as to identify this two spanges (Spange to Ek1 and Spange to Ek2). The one to EK2 is a little small than a Deumer L11 I have. There are many comments regarding this spange, and many of them said it is WW2 original. Any help is very much appreciated.

EK1 Spange

EK2 Spange

spanges

The EKI is a Raptor fake, the EKII I think is a fake also, but better and clearer (no flash) pictures would help determine. Jim

Comment

It is a pity. But Jim thank you so much. Anyway please could you tell me what is a raptor fake and where can I find more on this supject (raptor fakes) so to see more. Thanks, regards carlos

Comment

spange

The easiest way to tell a raptor fake is the left shoulder from the back it is straight up (see picture with circle around shoulder). If you do a search for raptor you will find this example. Jim
        Attached Files

Comment

Jim, once again thank you very much. Carlos

Comment

I agree with Jim
            Originally posted by CMSgt View Post
            The easiest way to tell a raptor fake is the left shoulder from the back it is straight up (see picture with circle around shoulder). If you do a search for raptor you will find this example. Jim

Comment

I agree with Jim and Sanya.

I hope you can return these two items.

A good advice is to post before buy...I do that most of the time, when I buy a medal or badge.

Or buy from the E-stand on this forum.

/Flemming

Comment

I agree the EK1 spange is a raptor copy- I thought this type of ek2 spange with the widely spaced date was deemed ok or have I missed a discussion?

Comment

Spange

Originally posted by Patrick W View Post
                  I agree the EK1 spange is a raptor copy- I thought this type of ek2 spange with the widely spaced date was deemed ok or have I missed a discussion?
                  There is a copy of this spange also and I believe that it a fake as it doesn't match mine (I also had a fake). Jim

Comment

Thank you so much to everybody that said something about these two items. I am really greatfull to all of you. Two more things, perhaps tonight (argentine time) I will post two more EK2, one number 25 and other unmarked. I you are on the forum it would be great to have your opinions. And second thans for the advice regarding to put first on forum, I will certainly do that. But what is E Stand????? Carlos

Comment

E-stand

Hi Carlos, it is the for-sale portion of the site. It is located toward the bottom of the forums. To get there click on the Wehrmacht-awards.com militaria forums at the top of this page and the scroll down. Jim

Comment

Originally posted by cmsgt View Post
                        the eki is a raptor fake, the ekii i think is a fake also, but better and clearer (no flash) pictures would help determine. Jim
                        +1

Comment

Originally posted by coleccionista1 View Post
                          But what is E Stand????? Carlos
                          A direct link to the E-stand.

This is where I have bought most of my small Collection
                          http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...splay.php?f=47

/Flemming
                          Last edited by Flemming; 02-01-2015, 01:39 AM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X