A friend's Schinkle B Ek2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A friend's Schinkle B Ek2

I will get this Schinkle B EK2 from a friend . It looks well to me . I also hope to hear the opinion of you experts . Thank you very much .
    Kind Regards
    Xiwan
    Attached Files

Nice original B-Type by Deschler (not a Schinkel though ).
    Best regards,
    Streptile

Looking for ROUND BUTTON 1939 EK1 Spange cases (LDO or PKZ)

Comment

Hí Xiwan but Trevor is right the cross is original but the name is B-Type by Deschler

Comment

Nice B-Type

Regards
        Jarek

Comment

I must have slept the last years. Since when that variant isnt called schinkel b any more? Greetings, stefan

Comment

I must have been fast asleep too, Stefan.
            Since collecting crosses, Ive always seen it refered to as a Schinkel B as well.

regards John

Comment

Thank you experts . Best wishes from ShangHai .
              Kind Regards
              Xiwan

Comment

Well, it's not a Schinkel, so it really needed a new name, so "B-Type" was suggested.

I think it's a much better name because Schinkel is very misleading, and "B-Type" provides some continuity with the old misnomer, "Schinkel B."
                Best regards,
                Streptile

Looking for ROUND BUTTON 1939 EK1 Spange cases (LDO or PKZ)

Comment

looks to me a variante of the Round 3 EKIIs by Deschler, definetely nothing to do with the design by the architect Schinkel.

Comment

Originally posted by streptile View Post
                    Well, it's not a Schinkel, so it really needed a new name, so "B-Type" was suggested.

I think it's a much better name because Schinkel is very misleading, and "B-Type" provides some continuity with the old misnomer, "Schinkel B."

Several times I met with the situation when the B-Type, was referred to the name of the Prototype B

Jarek

Comment

hy boch62 ,John henderson,, Stefan K

the schinkel B is closer to schinkels design as any other iron cross ..

period book in Germany holding that information .

visit the imperial section from time to time ,,there are collectors who can define the different designs and variations better ..

in the mean time you can make up you're own mind ,,look at the pictures of the original Schinkel design

regards kay
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hí Guys
                        IMO the good name this the piece """" Schinkel B-Type/Prototype by Deschler """"
                        at least I think so

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X