JR. on WAF - medamilitaria@gmail.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting IC 1st class. Opinions are welcome.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting IC 1st class. Opinions are welcome.

Out of a grouping i´ve got from a German Baron and Lieutenant Colonel this IC 1st class on a needle. Interesting that it is a 2nd WW piece with silver stamp 800. The entire grouping is 100% genuine. My guess that he got that piece made from a jeweler . Interesting also the WW1 cross also with silverstamp 800 and two screw discs.But the WW 1 piece is of course here in the wrong section just showed it for general information.
    Opinions are welcome
    skalp
    Attached Files

pics

pics
    Attached Files

Comment

pics

pics
      Attached Files

Comment

Very interesting pieces but could you put up sharper pictures ?

Comment

very nice. looks a vaulted Juncker with AWS back set up.
          I find strange that who got the EKI in the WW1 had and maybe used (as conditions says) an EKI 1939.. correct is the Wiederholungsspange zum EKI 1914.. however the EKI 1939 is very interesting and needs more detailed pics.

Comment

This is how i got the grouping. Why things are how they are i cannot say as i was not there. I did not get the docs and i did not see them because those people don´t want to have any publicity whatsoever. That is why i did not mention any name. Even though name is known to me. skalp

Comment

I agree with Fabri: an interesting original EK1.
              Best regards,
              Streptile

Looking for ROUND BUTTON 1939 EK1 Spange cases (LDO or PKZ)

Comment

Originally posted by skalphunter View Post
                This is how i got the grouping. Why things are how they are i cannot say as i was not there. I did not get the docs and i did not see them because those people don´t want to have any publicity whatsoever. That is why i did not mention any name. Even though name is known to me. skalp
                I don't doubt. Maybe he got the cross from other person, I don't find strange.
                Maybe you can solve if they just show you the documents.

Comment

Talked with the vets son today. IC´s are from father and grandfather. skalp

Comment

I have got no Problem with that one.
                    Such a Kind of cross is known by the manufacturer Juncker.
                    I have certainly just hold the 1914 variant in size of the 1939-cross in my own hands.
                    This one (1914-variant) was a component of gift box for a General, with the common content from EK1 1914 over WH Spange up to RK.

Franki

Comment

Originally posted by skalphunter View Post
                      Talked with the vets son today. IC´s are from father and grandfather. skalp
                      thanks for letting know, it explains that fact.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X