BD Publishing

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ZIMMERMANN "LIGHTWEIGHT" DKiG INTO THE SHOP YESTERDAY...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZIMMERMANN "LIGHTWEIGHT" DKiG INTO THE SHOP YESTERDAY...

This was a first for me....This piece looks like it rolled out of a time capsule. It was brought in yesterday out of a local estate being cleaned out and was purportedly found in a jewelry box in a dresser drawer. Probably the best conditioned example I've ever seen that wasn't cased. It shows only the lightest age, and has the classic Zimmermann "flaws" at the 10:00 position on the sunburst and on the "9" in the date. "Rat tail" type pin is marked on the reverse "20" (with the "2" being off set). Came in at 44 grams on my postal scale. I've never had one of these fall into my lap before, and I think the condition is amazing. A few quick pix below with my less-than-spectacular camera....
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

A good one. And it's a common condition for light "20". Much harder to find a cross with patina.

Comment

Thanks. Yes, I've seen a few on line in similar condition....strange, isn't it?? Either way, such a gorgeous award! I'm very pleased to have acquired it!

Comment

Nice one.
            If you really want a cross with patina, I can trade mine for your mint cross

Comment

textbook and mint..

Comment

realy nice wowo conditon is spectacular

Comment

Zimmermann in very nice condition

Andy

Comment

Thanks gents. I'm hoping (probably for naught), that it got separated from its case and that the case appears during the on-going clean out, but either way, I thought this was a pageant winner. Thank you for your comments.

Comment

What a beauty, congrats!!

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

that's awesome! Congrats!

William Kramer
                          Please visit my site: https://wehrmacht-militaria.com/

Comment

Thank you very much. It made MY day...

Comment

When you look up "Mint" in the dictionary ... this picture should be attached. Outstanding. Hard to find anything even remotely not mint about this one.

For those that don't like mint ... I bet you'd be shocked at what people would pay for an example like this. Good catch. Money in the Bank collecting interest.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X