EKII LDO Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EKII LDO Box

When I purchased this many years ago both the dealer and I were not positive about its use. That of course has now changed. My first question is, is it real? My second is were or was there a maker or makers which used this box? Now I want to fill it but I want to be sure I have the correct maker. All comments welcome and needed. Thanks in advance. daniel tarr817j
    Attached Files

Looks good to me.

In my opinion it should ideally have an LDO marked EK2 in it. If it has no stamp on the bottom, any LDO EK2 would work, like an L/11. If an LDO EK2 isn't an option (they're not common), then any later unmarked EK would probably be okay, but I personally wouldn't put a PKZ marked EK2 in it even though no one really knows how closely those rules were followed during the period.
    Best regards,
    Streptile

Looking for ROUND BUTTON 1939 EK1 Spange cases (LDO or PKZ)

Comment

A very nice one IMO

Ross

Comment

I agree with Trevor, but I have to say that I had one set case was marked L/58 and Ekii '98'. I also seen at least two sets Ekii mm '19' in non marked LDO.

I can happened of course only with 2 variant LDO cases like yours.

Very nice case

Comment

very nice box congrat

Comment

Thanks to everyone for the information and kind comments on the box! Bottom of the box has no stamps or anything written on it, it is plain. Again thanks! d_p

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X