NOOB EK Display Box Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NOOB EK Display Box Help

Forgive me for just outwardly asking......I have spent the past 5 hours reading about boxes and conservation...Basically, I am more confused.

I understand its a basic set: But I like to take care of my TR collection. This was my first EK. I think they will become addicting? I am into helmets but have been surprised as to my excitement about this EK!

How do I properly display this situation? The paper? The EK? Where can I buy the right box?

1. I wanted a box: what do you suggest? What backing? No wood? Vent holes in the side?

2. What if I wanted a box that could be displayed upright?(hung on a wall) How would I go about that? With the paper and ribbon? I know you don't pin them!

ANY HELP would be great! maybe an example? There was just so much information so many ways.. (My humidity is always between 42-55%)

Regards,
    Ryan
    Attached Files

Hello

the blue paper will lost his colour if the packet is not saved normally in a "dark" area (that looks to me has already lost a part). this is in my opinion the most important thing to do.
    for the rest I think there not so rigid rules.

Comment

Thanks, that helps!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
      X