/Flemming
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Legion Condor View Post
          Danke Hank, für die Information.
          Kann man das mit Paypal zahlen?

Und wo kann ich das anmelden?

Gruß Hansgünter
          Oben rechts hier gibts ein link "A. Member". Da klicken, ich meine Paypal geht nicht, ist ein anderes system oder so....mit Kredit Karte oder aehnliches.

mfg
          Hank
          Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
          ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Hi,

danke für die Info.

Gruß Hansgünter

Comment

Very nice cross. it seems that the case is period for this cross.
              It is really interesting to see this kind of silver stamp, instead of the most common 900 CEJ used by Juncker for its early produced crosses.
              jacques
              Last edited by jacques; 06-01-2014, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Hi Jaques,

you know the cross already, you've got pictures of me 4 weeks before, just different.
                Yes it is a very early piece from a diplomat groups from Italy. I got it unfortunately without certificates. Only badge. I have it exchanged with Mr. Weitze against the tanks group of Ernst Bartz legion Condor. I told you so right?

Greeting Hans Günter

Comment

I'm surprised no one has taken issue with my snarky comments regarding the Spain Cross without Swords. My issue is this is an award for "being there". Don't care how rare. This one, yes, absolutely genuine Juncker in period award case. But so what? Silver instead of bronze because the "winner" was more senior than the guy who "was there" and got his in bronze for nothing more than "being in the locale".

Lots of other very very rare combat badges. Less than 4000 pilot badges awarded by the end of 1936. CEJ's ended someone in 1936. So given the Assmann's, and Deumers, how very rare the J1 CEJ. And an award worn in combat.

Comment

I agree

Comment

Brian S

The same type of thinking would apply to the German Cross in Silver { but it doesn't } because I guess its like coins. Just being there doesn't apply to something rare.

I have the 1st Class Fire Brigade Cross of 1936 pin back. Its not for just being there. I value it higher than my German Cross in Silver by Deshler with its case! There is only 2 of these awards in the States out of 5-7 awarded in the 13 months they existed.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X