X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confused...

Just a little confused!
    This KVK is a Floch.I've got that bit.
    You just have me wondering after I have read all the post on Floch's on the connection between Floch and Souval's original's?
    Is this where he copied the pin and hinge from, or am I barking up the wrong tree?
    I posted this thread on my EK1 a couple of months ago and it got the thumbs up as an original Souval?
    This has a very similar pin and hinge-I'm mow of course hoping this isn't also a Floch?

Thanks for the help so far-it's appreciated,
    Regards,Lynton.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...ad.php?t=66156

Comment

The EK1 is a Souval.

The pin is noticeably different from a Floch.

The "1939" is not Floch.

Cheers,
      David.
      At Rathau on the Aller, the CO of 5th Royal Tanks advanced on foot to take a cautious look into the town before his tanks moved in. He encountered one of his own officers, a huge Welshman named John Gwilliam who later captained his country's rugby team, 'carrying a small German soldier by the scruff of his neck, not unlike a cat with a mouse.' The Colonel said: 'Why not shoot him?' Gwilliam replied in his mighty Welsh voice: 'Oh no, sir. Much too small.'

Comment

The way I understand Robert Souval was an maker of original wartime medals but he also made post war medals. Floch is nothing more than a fraudster and a crook, who makles fake medals

Comment

Good News

Thanks for the quick replies,I very pleased about that!
          I think though,having the EK1 with that pin and hinge, and not knowing about Floch's work,Is why I ended up getting 'Floched'
          Thanks and regards,Lynton.

Comment

Some good news..

I have had contact with the dealer and it looks like I should be getting a refund.
            Thanks for the help and advice,Lynton.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X